How often should I water?
I'm not sure I can install everything myself? Do you offer any installation services?
- For shrubs and trees that are a little too big for your comfort, our nursery has a planting service to aid in the installation.
- When you need a bit more help, we have a full-service landscape design and installation department skilled in services from plantings and retaining walls and more.
Can you help me pick out plants for my yard?
- Take note if your area gets morning or afternoon sun and bring in some pictures. Our staff will be happy to give you some suggestions.
- If you need more than just a few suggestions and would like a clear road map, we can also put together a design for you to install yourself (see details in the next section of this Q&A)
- If you would like someone to install your project for you, we have a full-service landscape design and installation department who can give ideas and advice for planting, outdoor rooms and more.
Can I get a design to install myself?
- plot plan or area measurements
- sun exposure information (does the area get morning or afternoon sun? how long? Is it shady?)
- cardinal direction (An easy way to do this is to view your property on Google Maps. The cardinal directions are implied. North is up, South is down, East is to the right and West is to the left.)
- deer issues
- pictures (emailed or printed)
Do you have a full-service landscape company?
How does your landscape design and installation process work?
Do you offer free estimates?
If you are interested in a landscape project and have a completed design you have previously paid for, in most cases we can bid your project at no charge. A consultation fee to come out to your home and see the site may be required.
If you would like us to create a new landscape plan, we do charge for our design services. In most cases, a design is required to obtain an estimate. A small installation, such as a few trees, does not require a design. Please call us at your convenience and we will be happy to discuss the details of your project.